MANAGEMENT POLICYour goal
INSTRUMENTACIÓN Y CONTROL DEL SUR, S.L. (SURCONTROL),
It is a company dedicated to Consulting, technical assistance, development and integration in automation and robotics, which has an expert and dynamic team capable of developing the work with full confidence.
To achieve success in this project, we assume the commitment to lead the entire process, seeking the human, technical and economic resources to achieve it.
To comply with the above, we set the following guidelines and assume the commitment to:
- Promote the implementation of an Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
- Ensure the qualification of workers to perform their duties, as well as establish permanent training programs that guarantee a job well done, in conditions of safety and respect for the environment.
- Willingness to constantly adapt to new products and new technologies, keeping us at the forefront of these and applying the best techniques available in the sector for good environmental management.
- Comply with the legal and regulatory requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes, at the same time as the requirements and expectations of our clients.
- Involve, motivate, compromise and consider the opinions of staff in order to seek their participation in the Management System and pollution prevention.
- Avoid risks and evaluate those that have not been eliminated, fighting them at their source. Plan the prevention of occupational hazards achieving a coherent set that integrates the technique, organization and everything related to working conditions.
- Plan the prevention of occupational hazards achieving a coherent set that integrates the technique, organization and everything related to working conditions.
- .Integrate the set of policies in the management of the company, so that managers, technicians, managers and workers assume the assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that all personnel in charge provide correct working conditions to their employees, implying them to carry out their duties in a responsible way for health, environmental protection and seeking customer satisfaction.
- Inform and train our workers about the risks inherent in their work, as well as the means and measures to be taken for their prevention.
- .Thoroughly analyze accidents and incidents that have occurred to prevent recurrence. Review the company's strategy so that this is the basis for planning objectives.
- .Review the company's strategy so that this is the basis of the planning of objectives.
- Promote and strengthen R & D & I activities as a differential factor of competitiveness in the sectors in which the company acts.
- Maintain as a main guideline of the company the progressive achievement of continuous improvement in our activities and quality in customer service.
- Make available to interested parties Relevant to this Management Policy.
El Puerto de Santa María, 2018.